Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introductory Remarks

This is a blog of things I think about. I think about a lot of things.

Some of the things I think about are:

books, westerns, Latin, Dwight Schrute, why hardware stores smell good, Italian food, painting, Diet Coke, feminism, what it means to be human, Moroccan coffee, funny words (like "spoonerism"), and how the hell I'm going to get into grad school

Some of the things I do NOT think about are:

P. Diddy and his infinite appellations, tea cup poodles, the Midwest, model airplanes, Diet Pepsi, cell phones, Twizzlers, sports, the Jonas Brothers, MTV, or whether grad school will really help my career

But I guess by not thinking about those things, I, in fact, just have. Huh.

The brain is a funny thing.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you thought a little more about important things like MTV and the Jonas Brothers grad schools would let you in without even making you apply....just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need to smuggle you some Mexican diet coke ("Coca light"). Have I already mentioned this? It's sooooo good. I also must add that I was thinking about the Jonas brothers for a few weeks now. Because I could remember 2 of the 3 members (not counting the outcasted brother who is not a member of the band) but absolutely couldn't think of the 3rd one's name. Not cute hair + not having dated Miley Cyrus makes him quite unmemorable. And last but not least, have I mentioned I'm excited about this blog??

    ReplyDelete